Elan releases low profile CF PCI adapter
Elan released a low-profile (MD1 form-factor) P312 PCI card supporting Compact Flash Type II cards and WLAN 802.11g CF adapters.
P312 brief specs:
- Supports 16-bit PCMCIA, 32-bit Cardbus cards
- PCI-compatible (3.3V/5V)
- Supports Compact Flash Type I/II
- 120x64.4mm size (MD1 form-factor)
- Sleep and suspend; Intel 82365 compatible
- Works under Windows 95 (OSR2+), 98, 98SE, Millennium, NT4, 2000, XP; Linux, MacOS 9, DOS
- Supports LAN, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, GPRS interface cards
Write a comment below. No registration needed!