Sony Ericsson P900 smartphone officially announced
Sony Ericsson officially announced its new Sony Ericsson P900 smartphone that is to become available in European retail in November. P900 bases on the previous P800 and has some "extras" like movie recording.
P900 key specs:
- 5-way Jog Dial
- 65K color LCD
- 48Mb of built-in flash
- "Office Handsfree"
- Voice dialling and autoanswering, "magic words"
- Digital still and video camera
- Video and audio player (MP3 supported)
- MMS, SMS, EMS, e-mail client
- Combined Web & WAP browser
- Up to 128Mb Memory Stick Duo media
- Organizer (contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, voice recorder)
- Mail attachment browsing
- Stylus for LCD touchscreen
- Bluetooth, USB, IrDA
- SyncML for Outlook and Lotus v2
- Personalization themes
- M-Services & MeT (Mobile electronic Transactions)
- Tri-band GSM operation
- Symbian OS 7.0: C++ and Java SDKs
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!