Legend QDI releases S4LE motherboard on SiS651
Legend QDI released S4LE motherboard on SiS651 chipset, designed for better airflow.
Unlike the traditional design, CPU socket is turned 90° clockwise for better heat sharing in the processor area and in-case airflow optimization.
Being mostly aimed at OEM companies and system builders, the motherboard has mATX form-factor. QDI S4LE (Superb 4L series) brief specifications:
- SiS651 (SiS315 integrated graphics) + SiS962L chipset
- Socket 478 Pentium4 with 533/400MHz FSB, Celeron supported
- 2 DIMM sockets, up to 2Gb DDR333/266
- AGP 4x slot
- 3 PCI slots
- CNR slot
- 2 USB2.0 ports onboard, 4 optional
- 5.1-ch. Controller (only S4LE-6A)
- Southbridge-integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet LAN
Write a comment below. No registration needed!