Exclusive: Soltek SL-85FRV2-RL mobo on VIA PT800
Introducing the exclusive photos of Soltekís SL-85FRV2-RL along with the new VIA PT800 chipset that hasnít been announced yet.
In brief, VIA PT800 (former PT400) supports P4 with 800MHz FSB and single-channel DDR400. According to provisional data, it will be coupled with VT8235 or newer VT8237 like we see it here.
Soltek SL-85FRV2-RL brief specs:
- Supports Socket 478 Pentium 4 with 800/533/400MHz FSB
- VIA PT800 + VT8237 chipset
- AGP 8X/4X slot
- 6 PCI slots
- 3 DIMM sockets for DDR400/333/266
- BIOS protection
- FSB frequency selection: via DIP switches and BIOS, up to 200MHz
- BIOS setup: Vcore, AGP Voltage (1.5V, 1.6V, 1.7V, 1.8V), DIMM Voltage (2.5V, 2.6V, 2.7V, 2.8V)
- 6-ch. AC97 codec
- 2 Serial-ATA ports
- Serial ATA, RAID 0, 1, 0+1
- VIA VT6103 LAN
- 8 USB2.0/1.1 ports
- ATX form-factor
Write a comment below. No registration needed!