i3DSpeed, November 2010
AMD Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5 (850/850/4800 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; December 14, 2010.
On the example of XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5 (850/850/4800 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on both sides of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 850/850 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1200 (4800) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 128-bit
- Stream processors: 800
- TMUs: 40 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 210x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), Display Port, HDMI
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware CrossFire
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card has one 6-pin power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max via analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max via digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!