i3DSpeed, November 2010
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 1280MB DDR5 (607/1215/3360 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; December 14, 2010.
On the example of ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 1280MB DDR5 (607/1215/3360 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 470 (GF100)
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 10 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 607/1215 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 840 (3360) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 320-bit
- Stream processors: 448
- TMUs: 56 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 40
- Size: 270x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: Hardware SLI
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max via analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max via digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank ZOTAC for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!