i3DSpeed, November 2009
ATI RADEON HD 5750 1024MB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; December 7, 2009.
On the example of XFX RADEON HD 5750 1024MB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz).
- GPU: RADEON HD 5750 (Juniper)
- 1024 MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Hynix chips on both sides; 1250 (5000) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCI-Express x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 700/700 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1150 (4600) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 720
- Texture processors: 36 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 200x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), Display Port, HDMI
- VIVO: -
- Multi-GPU: Hardware CrossFire
Graphics cards of this family are equipped with a built-in audio codec. So nothing else is required to transmit audio streams to HDMI (directly or via a DVI-to-HDMI adapter).
The card has one 6-pin power connector.
This card requires a DVI-to-D-Sub adapter to be connected to an analog monitor with a D-Sub interface.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD Russia
for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!