i3DSpeed, October 2010
AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 (775/775/4000 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; November 16, 2010.
On the example of AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 (775/775/4000 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: Radeon HD 6850 (Barts)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Samsung chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 775/775 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1000 (4000) MHz (standard)
- Bus width: 256-bit
- Stream processors: 960
- TMUs: 48 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 32
- Size: 250x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs:Dual-Link DVI, Single-Link DVI-D, 2 x Mini DisplayPort, HDMI
- Multi-GPU: Hardware CrossFire
Image © AMD
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card has one 6-pin supplementary power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!