i3DSpeed, September 2009
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 896MB DDR3 (633/1400/2260 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; October 9, 2009.
On the example of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 896MB DDR3 (633/1400/2260 MHz).
- GPU: GeForce GTX 275 (GT200)
- 896 MB GDDR3 SDRAM in 14 Hynix chips on the front side; 1250 (2500) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCI-Express x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 633/1400 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1130 (2260) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 448-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 240
- Texture processors: 80 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 32
- Size: 270x100x33 mm (the latter is max. width)
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: on the separate NVIO chip
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI)
- VIVO: -
- Multi-GPU: Hardware SLI
This card can receive an audio stream from a sound card to transmit it via a DVI-to-HDMI adapter. If this feature is important for you, make sure the adapter is bundled.
This card requires two additional 6-pin power connections.
This card requires a DVI-to-D-Sub adapter to be connected to an analog monitor with a D-Sub interface.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!