i3DSpeed, August 2010
ATI RADEON HD 5750 1024MB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; September 2, 2010.
On the example of XFX RADEON HD 5750 1024MB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: RADEON HD 5750 (Juniper)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Hynix chips on both sides of the PCB; 1250 (5000) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 700/700 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1150 (4600) MHz (standard)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Stream processors: 720
- TMUs: 36 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 200x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), Display Port, HDMI
- Multi-GPU: Hardware CrossFire
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card has one 6-pin power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!