i3DSpeed, August 2010
NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 1024MB DDR5 (585/3780 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; September 2, 2010.
On the example of Palit GeForce GT 240 1024MB DDR5 (585/3780 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GT 240 (GT216)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Samsung chips on both sides of the PCB; 1250 (5000) MHz clock rate
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 585/1418 MHz (the standard is 550/1340 MHz)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 945 (3780) MHz (the standard is 850 (3400) MHz)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Stream processors: 96
- TMUs: 32 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 12
- Size: 190x100x15 mm
- PCB color: red
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: DVI (Dual-Link), VGA, HDMI
- Multi-GPU: Hardware SLI
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
MPEG2 playback (DVD-Video) was analyzed back in 2002 and little has changed since that time. Modern graphics cards do not load CPUs during video playback by more than 25%.
The HDTV review is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!