i3DSpeed, June 2010
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 1280MB DDR5 (607/1215/3360 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; July 12, 2010.
On the example of ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 1280MB DDR5 (607/1215/3360 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 470 (GF100)
- Memory: 1280 MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 10 Samsung chips on the front side of the PCB; 1000 (4000) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 607/1215 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 840 (3360) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 320-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 448
- Texture processors: 56 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 40
- Size: 270x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- VIVO: -
- TV-out: -
- Multi-GPU: Hardware SLI
This card has two 6-pin power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank ZOTAC for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!