i3DSpeed, April 2010
ATI RADEON HD 5570 1024MB DDR3 (650/650/1660 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; May 6, 2010.
On the example of HIS RADEON HD 5570 1024MB DDR3 (650/650/1660 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: RADEON HD 5570 (Redwood)
- Memory: 1024 MB GDDR3 SDRAM in 8 Samsung chips on both sides; 900 (1800) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 650/650 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 830 (1660) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 400
- Texture processors: 20 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 8
- Size: 170x75x30 mm
- PCB color: blue
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), VGA, HDMI
- VIVO: -
- Multi-GPU: Software CrossFire
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
MPEG2 playback (DVD-Video) was analyzed back in 2002 and little has changed since that time. Modern graphics cards do not load CPUs during video playback by more than 25%.
The HDTV review is available here.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!