i3DSpeed, April 2009
ATI RADEON HD 4770 512MB DDR5 (750/750/3200 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; May 7, 2009.
On the example of the reference ATI RADEON HD 4770 512MB DDR5 (750/750/3200 MHz).
- GPU: RADEON 4770 (RV740)
- 512 MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Qimonda chips on the front side; 1000 (4000) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCI-Express x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 750/750 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 800 (3200) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 640
- Texture processors: 32
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 200x100x32 mm (the latter is max. width)
- PCB color: red
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), TV-out (integrated into GPU)
- VIVO: -
- Multi-GPU: Hardware CrossFire
This card features an audio codec that is output via a DVI-to-HDMI adapter.
This card requires a DVI-to-D-Sub adapter to be connected to an analog monitor with a D-Sub interface.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD Russia
for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!