i3DSpeed, January 2010
ATI RADEON HD 5770 1024MB DDR5 (850/850/4800 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; February 1, 2010.
On the example of XFX RADEON HD 5770 1024MB DDR5 (850/850/4800 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: RADEON HD 5770 (Juniper)
- Memory: 1024 MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 Hynix chips on both sides; 1250 (5000) MHz peak clock rate
- Interface: PCI-Express x16
- GPU (ROPs/Shaders) clock rate: 850/850 MHz (nominal)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1200 (4800) MHz (nominal)
- Bus width: 128-bit
- Vertex processors: -
- Pixel processors: -
- Unified processors: 800
- Texture processors: 40 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 210x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), Display Port, HDMI
- VIVO: -
- Multi-GPU: Hardware CrossFire
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card has one 6-pin power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2048 x 1536 x 32bit @ 85Hz Max - analog interface
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max - digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
The HDTV review is available here.
We thank AMD
for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!