Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler
Thermaltake Jing comes with two fans (TTE122712SL, 1300 rpm).
- Optimized aerodynamics focused on noise reduction;
- Decent sleeve bearing;
- Precise electronics with smoothing capacitors in circuitry;
- Nice combination of colors.
Jing comes with an improved set of mounting means now supplied with all high-end coolers from Thermaltake. Unlike the older set (bundled with Frio, for example), a universal backplate is now used for both Intel and AMD processors, and there are also more convenient spring screws. This makes installation easier, but if you have an AMD procesosr you will still need to detach the standard socket frame to mount the backplate.
- A wide range of fan speeds (300 to 1300 rpm);
- Plastic frames for softer mounting of fans onto the heatsink;
- Good thermal compound.
One downside is that fan speed controllers remain deep inside the PC enclosure. Opening it and reaching inside each time you want to adjust fan speed is not convenient. On the other hand, not everyone does that on a daily basis.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!