Scythe Mine 2 features a copper baseplate sized 50 x 38 x 19 mm, eight copper heatpipes 6 mm in diameter, and an aluminium heatsink with 352 fins divided into 8 sections (the total heat-transfer area is about 9000 cm²).
- Large heat-transfer area;
- Division into sections improves fin efficiency, so nearly every part of every fin adds to heat exchange;
- Optimal fin distance of slightly less than 2 mm in guarantees efficient airflow;
- A good number of heatpipes;
- Reasonable distance between heatpipes that minimizes cross-heating.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!