KFA2 GeForce GTX 560 EX OC 1024MB, Gigabyte GV-N560SO-1GI
- Intel Core i7-975 3340 MHz CPU
- ASUS P6T Deluxe motherboard on the Intel X58 chipset
- 6GB of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM from Corsair
- WD Caviar SE WD1600JD 160GB SATA HDD
- Tagan TG900-BZ 900W PSU
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, DirectX 11
- 30" Dell 3007WFP monitor
- VSync disabled
- NVIDIA Drivers 266.58
- ATI CATALYST 11.1
- Far Cry 2 (Ubisoft) — DirectX 10.0, Shaders 4.0 (HDR), built-in benchmarking utility (the Middle level), maximum settings.
- CRYSIS Warhead (Crytek/EA) — Cargo, DirectX 10.0, Shaders 4.0, Very High settings, batch file, timedemo available by e-mail request.
- Colin McRae: DiRT 2 (Codemasters) — DirectX 10.0/11.0, Ultra High settings, run as follows: "dirt2.exe -benchmark example_benchmark.xml".
- Metro 2033 (4A Games/THQ) — DirectX 11.0, Super High settings, PhysX disabled, run from in game.
- Just Cause 2 (Avalanche Studios/Eidos Interactive) — DirectX 11.0, Super High settings, run from in game.
- Aliens vs. Predator (Rebellion/SEGA) — DirectX 11.0, Shaders 5.0, Very High settings, run from in game.
- F1 2010 (Codemasters) — DirectX 11.0, Ultra High settings, run as follows: "formulaone.exe -benchmark example_benchmark.xml". Game provided by NVIDIA.
- Tropics Benchmark 1.3 (Unigine) — DirectX 10.0, High settings.
- Heaven Benchmark 2.0 (Unigine) — DirectX 11.0, High settings.
- 3DMark 11 (FutureMark) — DirectX 11.0, Performance settings.
- RightMark3D (iXBT.com) — DirectX, a synthetic benchmark, Shaders 2.0/2.0b/3.0.
We'd like to thank Unigine for helping us set up their benchmarks.
The diagrams show the results of two GeForce GTX 560 Ti: one is the reference clocked at 822 MHz and the other is Gigabyte's extreme clocked at 1000 MHz. With the clock rate of 835 MHz, the product from KFA2 will perform just a bit faster than the reference card.
Far Cry 2
Crysis Warhead, Cargo
Colin McRae: DiRT 2
Just Cause 2
Aliens vs. Predator
Tropics Benchmark 1.3
Heaven Benchmark 2.0
KFA2 GeForce GTX 560 EX OC 1024MB is a more or less regular GeForce GTX 560 Ti card, factory overclocking being minor. But the cooler is really nice nevertheless, and there's an HDMI cable included, too.
Gigabyte GV-N560SO-1GI is probably the fastest GeForce GTX 560 Ti of all we've seen so far. The cooler is simply excellent, it doesn't let the core temperature rise above 70°C, even considering the extreme factory overclocking. The performance, as you can see from the diagrams, allows the card to outdo any rival and counterpart.
We express gratitude to Gigabyte, KFA2 for the provided graphics cards. The PSU is provided by TAGAN, the monitor is provided by NVIDIA.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!