i3DSpeed, December 2010
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 465 1GB DDR5 (607/1215/3200 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; January 14, 2010.
On the example of Inno3D GeForce GTX 465 1GB DDR5 (607/1215/3200 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 465 (GF100)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 607/1215 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 800 (3200) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 256-bit
- Stream processors: 352
- TMUs: 48 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 36
- Size: 270x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: Hardware SLI
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max via digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
We thank InnoVision for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!