i3DSpeed, December 2010
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 768MB DDR5 (675/1350/3600 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; January 14, 2010.
On the example of the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 768MB DDR5 (675/1350/3600 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (GF104)
- Memory: 768MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 6 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 675/1350 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 900 (3600) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 192-bit
- Stream processors: 338
- TMUs: 56 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 24
- Size: 200x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: Hardware SLI
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz Max via digital interface (all Dual-Link DVIs)
Write a comment below. No registration needed!