i3DSpeed, March 2011
AMD Radeon HD 6790 1024MB 256-bit GDDR5 (840/840/4200 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of AMD Radeon HD 6790 1024MB 256-bit GDDR5 (840/840/4200 MHz).
- GPU: Radeon HD 6790 (Barts)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 840/840 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1050 (4200) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 256-bit
- Stream processors: 800
- TMUs: 40 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 210x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x Dual-Link DVI, 2 x mini DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware CrossFireX
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously, but this isn't very important in this case, considering the performance of HD 6790.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
We thank AMD for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!