i3DSpeed, March 2011
AMD Radeon HD 5750 1GB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of XFX Radeon HD 5750 1GB DDR5 (700/700/4600 MHz).
- GPU: Radeon HD 5750 (Juniper)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on both sides of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 700/700 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1150 (4600) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 128-bit
- Stream processors: 720
- TMUs: 36 (BLF/TLF)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 200x100x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), Display Port, HDMI
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware CrossFireX
This card features its own audio codec, so nothing else is required to output audio to HDMI.
This card has one 6-pin power connector.
This card can work with three monitors simultaneously.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
We thank AMD for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!