i3DSpeed, March 2011
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB DDR5 (775/1550/4000 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB DDR5 (775/1550/4000 MHz).
- GPU: GeForce GTX 580 (GF110)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 12 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 775/1550 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1000 (4000) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 384-bit
- Stream processors: 512
- TMUs: 64 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 48
- Size: 270x111x39 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: Hardware SLI
This card has one 6-pin and one 8-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
We thank NVIDIA for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!