i3DSpeed, March 2011
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 (775/1550/4000 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 (775/1550/4000 MHz).
- GPU: GeForce GTX 570 (GF110)
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 10 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 732/1464 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 900 (3600) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 320-bit
- Stream processors: 480
- TMUs: 60 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 48
- Size: 270x111x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware SLI
Image © NVIDIA
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
We thank NVIDIA for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!