i3DSpeed, March 2011
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024MB 256-bit GDDR5 (822/1644/4000 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of reference NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024MB 256-bit GDDR5 (822/1644/4000 MHz).
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560 Ti (GF114)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 822/1645 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1002 (4008) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 256-bit
- Stream processors: 384
- TMUs: 64 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 24
- Size: 210x111x33 mm
- PCB color: black
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x Dual-Link DVI, HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware SLI
Image © NVIDIA
This card has two 6-pin supplementary power connectors.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
We thank NVIDIA for the provided graphics card.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!