i3DSpeed, March 2011
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024 MB DDR5 (920/1840/4100 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; April 8, 2011.
On the example of Inno3D GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024 MB 192-bit GDDR5 (920/1840/4100 MHz).
- GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti (GF116)
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5 SDRAM in four 1 Gb and two 2 Gb chips on the front side of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 920/1840 MHz (the standard is 900/1800 MHz)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 1025 (4100) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 192-bit
- Stream processors: 192
- TMUs: 32 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 24
- Size: 195x111x33 mm
- PCB color: blue
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x Dual-Link DVI, HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: hardware SLI
This card has one 6-pin supplementary power connector.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
Write a comment below. No registration needed!