i3DSpeed, February 2011
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB DDR5 (783/1566/3600 MHz)
Andrey Vorobiev; March 23, 2011.
On the example of the reference NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GB DDR5 (783/1566/3600 MHz).
Price: Newegg, Amazon.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 450 (GF106)
- Memory: 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM in 8 chips on both sides of the PCB
- Interface: PCIe x16
- GPU clock rate (ROPs/Shaders): 738/1566 MHz (standard)
- Memory clock rate, physical (effective): 900 (3600) MHz (standard)
- Bus: 128-bit
- Stream processors: 192
- TMUs: 32 (BLF/TLF/ANIS)
- ROPs: 16
- Size: 200x100x33 mm
- PCB color: green
- RAMDACs/TDMS: integrated into GPU
- Outputs: 2 x DVI (Dual-Link/HDMI), HDMI mini
- Multi-GPU mode: Hardware SLI
This card has one 6-pin supplementary power connector.
Maximum resolutions and frequencies:
- 240 Hz maximum refresh rate
- 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz max. digital resolution
- 2048 x 1536 @ 85Hz max. VGA resolution
Write a comment below. No registration needed!