July 2003 3Digest:
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8x 64MB DDR 3.6ns
This chip is presented by Albatron GeForce4 MX480, 64MB AGP card.
- NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8x, clock speed 275 MHz;
- 64MB DDR SGRAM in 8 Samsung 3.6ns chips, clock speed
513 MHz, 128-bit bit bus;
- Peak fill rate in the multitexturing mode without optimizations is 540 megapixels/sec and 1080 megatexels/sec.
By the end of the month the product belongs to the $55-75 range; supports DirectX 7.0 (and partially 8.0); closest rivals: RADEON 9000 Pro, Xabre 600.
Theoretical and analytical videocard reviews, containing functional analysis of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX cards from MSI
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 cards from ASUSTeK, ABIT, Leadtek and Prolink
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 cards from InnoVision, Sparkle, Palit and Gainward
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 cards from eVGA, Chaintech and SUMA
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440/460 cards from Gainward (MX460), AOpen (MX460), Leadtek (MX440 Ultra) and Triplex (MX440)
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440/460 cards from S/U/M/A/
- Review of GeForce4 MX440 with AGP8x - basic material
- Review of NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8x cards from Albatron, Prolink, MSI, Leadtek and Gainward
On July 10, 2003 the latest drivers from NVIDIA are 44.22, 44.71 and 44.90 for Windows XP.
You can get more information about problems of various NVIDIA drivers at the NVIDIA World website.