3Digest, June 2007
NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GX2 PCI-E 1024MB DDR3 (500/1200 MHz)
This GPU is presented by BFG GeForce 7950 GX2 PCI-E 1024MB DDR3 (500/1200 MHz).
- 2 x NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX GPU, 500/500/500 MHz clock rates;
- Pixel processors: 2 x 24
- Vertex processors: -: 2 x 8
- Texture processors: 2 x 24
- ROPs: 2 x 16
- 2 x 512MB DDR3 SGRAM in 16 BGA chips. 600 (1400) MHz max. clock rate.
- 256-bit bus;
- Peak fill rate in the multitexturing mode without optimizations is 24000 megapixels/sec and 24000 megatexels/sec.
By the end of the month the product costs about $480-510, supports DirectX 9.0c. It's currently leaving the market.
This dual-GPU card of the year 2006 supports Shaders 3.0.
1.4ns fetch indicates 700 (1400) MHz clock, but memory operates at 600 (1200) MHz.
You can read more on GeForce 7 Series in our reviews: Theoretical and analytical graphics card reviews containing functional analysis of NVIDIA GPUs
On June 15, 2007 the latest drivers from NVIDIA were 160.02 (all series) for Windows XP.
For the provided graphics card.