NVIDIA Quadro DCC
The ELSA Gloria DCC based on the NVIDIA Quadro DCC has AGP
x2/x4 interface, 64 MBytes DDR SDRAM located in 8 chips on the right
side of the PCB.
Brief technical characteristics:
- Graphics processor Quadro DCC by NVIDIA
- Over 3.2 billion texture mapping pixels/second
- Memory range of 7.3 GBytes/second
- nFinite FXT engine-fully programmable effect processor for realistic 3D
representation, e.g. volumetric fog, particle effects, reflective bump
mapping and animated water surface
- Hardware acceleration of up to 8 light sources
- 64 MBytes ultra-fast DDR RAM graphics memory (unified memory)
- 350-MHz RAMDAC displays even resolutions of 2048 x 1536 pixels ergonomically
and in TrueColor
- Connection of analog or digital monitors (digital up to 1280 x 1024)
The NVIDIA Quadro DCC is used for one model - ELSA Gloria DCC which is,
in fact, a reference card coming with the ELSA's software.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!