NVIDIA Quadro4 900XGL è Quadro4 750XGL
The Quadro4 900XGL and Quadro4 750XGL cards based on the NVIDIA Quadro4
900XGL and Quadro4 700/750XGL GPU respectively have AGP x2/x4 interface,
128 MBytes DDR SDRAM located in 8 chips on both sides of the PCB.
In appearance the cards differ only in the output connectors. The Quadro4
900XGL has two DVI and a TV-out, and the Quadro4 750XGL comes with a standard
D-SUB, a DVI and a TV-out. Besides, the Quadro4 900XGL works at 300/650 MHz
(processor/memory) and the Quadro4 750XGL at 250/550 MHz. No more differences.
On the photo you can see the Quadro4 900XGL.
Brief technical characteristics:
- GPU Quadro4 900XGL or Quadro4 700/750XGL by NVIDIA
- 128 MBytes 128-bit DDR-SDRAM or 64/128 MBytes 128-bit DDR-SDRAM
- Second nFinite FXT II engine
- nView multi-display solution
- Hardware overlay
- Hardware antialiased lines
- Two-sided lighting
- Full scene antialiasing
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (LMA) II
- Dual 350 MHz RAMDACs
Write a comment below. No registration needed!