NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro
Reference card NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro has AGP x2/x4 interface,
64 MBytes DDR SDRAM located in 8 chips on the right side of the PCB.
Brief technical characteristics:
- Triangles per Second: 31 Million
- Pixels Per Second: 1.0 Billion
- Memory Bandwidth: 6.4 GBytes/s
- NVIDIA Shading Rasterizer (NSR)
- Second Generation Transform and Lighting (T&L)
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- 32-bit Z/Stencil Buffer
- 64 MBytes Unified Frame Buffer
- AGP 4X with Fast Writes
The NVIDIA Quadro2 Pro is used for one model - ELSA Gloria III which is,
in fact, a reference card coming with the ELSA's software.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!