NVIDIA Quadro2 MXR
Reference card NVIDIA Quadro2 MXR has AGP x2/x4 interface,
32 MBytes SDR SDRAM located in 4 chips on the right side of the PCB.
Brief technical characteristics:
- Triangles per Second: 25 Million
- Pixels Per Second: 400 Million
- Memory Bandwidth: 2.93 GBytes/s
- NVIDIA Shading Rasterizer (NSR)
- Second Generation Transform and Lighting (T&L)
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- 32-bit Z/Stencil Buffer
- 32 MBytes Unified Frame Buffer
- AGP 4X with Fast Writes
- Digital Vibrance Control (DVC)
The NVIDIA Quadro2 MXR is used for one model - ELSA Sinergy III which is,
in fact, a reference card coming with the ELSA's software.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!