ATI FireGL 8800
The ATI FireGL 8800 has AGP x2/x4 interface, 128 MBytes DDR SDRAM
located in 8 chips on both sides of the PCB.
Brief technical characteristics:
- RADEON 8800 GPU
- 64 or 128 MBytes DDR memory
- CHARISMA ENGINE II supports full Transformation, Clipping and Lighting
(T&L) at 75 million triangles/second peak processing capability
- PIXEL TAPESTRY II, the 3D rendering engine, powers 2.4 Gigatexels/second
for fast fill rates in 32-bit true color resolution
- VIDEO IMMERSION II, industry leading video technology
- Dual monitor support
- Optimized OpenGL software drivers
Write a comment below. No registration needed!