Hewlett Packard CD-Writer Plus 9310i
Basic claimed characteristics of Hewlett
Packard CD-Writer Plus 9310i
||Disc-At-Once, Track-At-Once, Multi-Session,
||CD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-ROM XA, VideoCD, CD-I, PhotoCD,
CD-Extra, CD-Text, CD-Bridge
|Average access time:
||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 10x
||14x-32x (2100-4800 KBytes/s)
|Price for the moment of testing:
||225 - 235 USD
The delivery-pack: Retail.
- Installation manual in the form of spreading poster in 5 languages.
- Installation manual in the form of a book in 10 languages (Russian
- Booklet containing information on technical support, address and
telephone number of the nearest service center (Russia incl.).
- Booklet containing information on troubleshooting in 5 languages.
- CD with drivers and program for recording and creating of CD - EasyCD
Creator, version 3.5 of Adaptec company and DirectCD, version 2.5 with
update to 3.0.
- Two CDs containing software.
- One CD-R, one CD-RW.
- Set for sticker creating (for CD cold face).
- Four screws for device installation inside the system block.
- Analog audiocable to connect the drive to the soundcard.
The design doesn't differ from other devices beginning with
7500 series: a decorative relief wave, two indicators, headphones jack,
volume control and accurate open button. One indicator lights up green
when there is a disc inside your CD-ROM, or it blinks green during the
reading. It lights up red if error occurs or if you decide to eject the
disc during the reading. The second indicator blinks periodically while
There included also ACID Music of Sonic Foundry company
and a program for creating stickers (NEATO CDLabeler - Media Face). It
was interesting for us to discover that Media Face has samples for different
graphics and textual editors: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Pagemaker, QuarkXpress, Microsoft Word, CorelDraw! and Freehand. As for
the rest, it's just the same NEATO CDLabeler. For more detailed information
on these programs, refer there.
The drive is similar to 9110i model, that's why it works
also silently at the highest speed. To some degree it can be explained
by firm rubber connection of the front panel with the system block.
There is a digital output on the rear panel, but it's marked
Write a comment below. No registration needed!