Foxconn Presents X79-Based Quantumian 1
Foxconn added another motherboard to its Quantum Force series that is aimed at highest-performance rigs. So, Quantumian 1 is based on the Intel X79 single chipset and supports Intel Sandy Bridge-E series processors and quad-channel DDR3 up to 2400 MHz. Circuitry features solid capacitors, ferrite chokes.
- Supports Intel Core SandyBridge-E Processors (LGA 2011)
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading
- Intel X79 chipset
- 4 x DIMM sockets, Max 32GB, Quad-Channel DDR3-2400(oc)/2133(oc)/1800(oc)/1600
- 4 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x16+x8+x16/x8+x8), PCIe 2.0 x1, PCI, supports ATI CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI
- 4 x SATA 2.0, 4 x SATA 3.0, 2 x eSATA 2.0
- 7.1 channel HD audio, coaxial and optical S/PDIF-Out
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0
- ATX form factor
Write a comment below. No registration needed!