Kingmax Launches First Waterproof SDXC 64GB Memory Card
Kingmax launched a new high-speed, high-capacity Waterproof SDXC Class 10 64GB memory card with 65 MB/s read and 40 MB/s write speeds.
The Kingmax Waterproof SDXC Class 10 memory card offers 65 MB/s read speed and 40 MB/s write speed. It also supports SD 3.01 specifications which add a new UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Bus I) interface structure that will enable transfer speeds of up to 104 MB/s. The UHS symbol applies to SDHC and SDXC products only. When paired with a UHS-I device, Kingmax's Waterproof SDXC UHS-I and SDHC UHS-I memory cards should be capable of recording HD videos while simultaneously performing other recording functions.
As you can see, SDXC host products are backwards compatible with SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards, while the SDXC memory card supports SDXC host products only.
Kingmax Waterproof SDXC memory cards adopt the newest exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table) file system to store DVD image files, HD films and any virtual machine hard-drive files over 4GB. This also allows for more free space after fragmentation.
In addition, the Waterproof SDXC Class 10 card supports built-in CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) multimedia content protection, together with ECC (Error Correction Code) and wear-leveling features.
Furthermore, Kingmax released a regular SDXC Class 10 64GB card, too.
- Capacity: 64GB
- Speed Rate: Class 10 (Minimum)
- Interface: SDXC UHS-I (UHS104)
- Dimensions: 24 x 32 x 2.1 mm
- Weight: 2.1 g
- File System: exFAT
- SD 3.01-compliant
- Operation temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Transfer Mode: Version 1, UHS104, up to 104MB/s (according to SD Memory Card Standard Version 3.00, UHS104 spec.)
- Operating System Support: Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1 or later), Windows XP (SP2 or later) with exFAT update
- Built-in ECC and wear-leveling features
Write a comment below. No registration needed!