Antec Launches KUHLER H2O 920 Liquid CPU Cooler
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec announced the KUHLER H2O 920, Antec's new maximum-performance liquid CPU cooler.
Antec's KUHLER H2O 920 features a double-thick radiator and two 120-mm fans, as well as interactive fan control via Asetek's ChillControl software. In addition, the KUHLER H2O 920 includes the latest-generation low-profile pump, easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning, a third-generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction and a push-pull configuration for high airflow and maximum CPU heat dissipation.
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366, AMD AM2 / AM3 / AM2+ / AM3+
- Controlling and monitoring software included
- Non-corrugated easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) radiator fans generate for quiet operation
- Customizable RGB illumination LED
- Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive cooling liquid
- Fan speed: 700-2400 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Tubing length: 13.0" / 330 mm
- Radiator dimensions: 5.6" x 4.7" x 1.9" / 151 x 120 x 49 mm
- Fan dimensions: 4.7" x 1.0" / 120 x 25 mm
- Air Flow: 110 CFM
- Noise Level: 27.4 dBA
- Cold Plate + Pump Height: 1.1" / 29 mm
- Net weight: 2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg
- Gross weight: 3.5 lbs / 1.6 kg
KUHLER H2O 920 is backed by Antec's Quality 3-year limited warranty (AQ3) on parts and labor and is available today for pre-order for the price of $119.95. The complete availability of the cooler is slated for the end of April.
Write a comment below. No registration needed!