SilverStone Annouces Air Penetrator AP181
SilverStone annouced the new Air Penetrator AP181 fan that is able to focus airflow into a column that can be channeled through various obstacles inside the modern computer case for more efficient cooling performance.
Compared with traditional fans, where airflow spreads outward and further loses focus with resistance added (e.g. filters, fan guards, etc.), Air Penetrator fan's original blade and grille designs can create enough pressure to push air as far as 1 meter away with minimal fan speed and noise. Here's a video demonstration:
- Model No.: Sst-Ap181
- Color: Black
- Bearing: Sleeve
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Start Voltage: 10.8V DC (in the low-rpm mode)
- Rated Current: 0.45A
- Rated Power: 5.4W
- Speed: 700rpm/1200rpm
- Effective Airflow Range: 1.2m/3m
- Airflow: 80 CFM ~ 130 CFM, 1.9m/s/3.1m/s (measured at fan exit)
- Static Pressure: Max. 1.1 ~ 2.45 mmH2O
- Noise Level: 18dbA/34dbA
- Dimensions: 180mm (L) X 180mm (W) X 32mm (H)
The recommended retail price is ˆ16, excluding VAT.
Source: SilverStone Technology
Write a comment below. No registration needed!