Zotac Rolls Out GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition Graphics Cards
Enhancements to the Zotac GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions begin with a completely tweaked PCB engineered to maximize performance and overclocking. The Zotac GeForce GTX 400 series AMP! Editions received a revamped cooling system that delivers improved cooling performance with reduced noise levels.
The revamped cooling system (Zalman VF3000) features a heatsink made of a pure copper base and heatpipes attached to pure aluminum fins. A pair of 92mm fans delivers optimum airflow while minimizing noise levels. Both Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition and GTX 470 AMP! Edition feature original black heatsink covers with orange fans for a stylish look.
Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition is overclocked to 756 MHz engine, 1512 MHz shader and 3800 MHz memory clocks while the GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition is boosted to 656 MHz engine, 1312 MHz shader and 3402 MHz memory clocks.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! Edition (ZT-40102-10P): 480 unified shaders, 1536MB GDDR5 memory, 384-bit memory interface
- Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP! Edition (ZT-40202-10P): 448 unified shaders, 1280MB GDDR5 memory, 320-bit memory interface
- Dual dual-link DVI-I outputs
- Mini HDMI 1.3a output
- PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
- DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 compatible
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX, NVIDIA PureVideo HD
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!