OCZ Introduces 400GB and 480GB Vertex 2 and Agility 2 SSDs
OCZ Technology Group today introduced new capacities for its Vertex 2 and Agility 2 SATA II 2.5-inch Solid State Drives. The lineup now includes 400GB and 480GB models.
Both Vertex 2 and Agility 2 400GB editions feature 250MB/s read and 240MB/s write speeds, with higher 4k random writes up to 22,500 IOPS on the Vertex 2 series. Built with SATA 3Gb/s, the drives easily integrate into today's desktop and mobile platforms and feature TRIM support for Windows 7 systems. Vertex 2 and Agility 2 Series will ship with these new capacities, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Available in 50GB to 480GB capacities
- Native TRIM support
- Max IOPS firmware
- .1ms seek time
- Slim 2.5" design
- 99.8 x 69.63 x 9.3mm @ 77g
- 0°C ~ 70°C operating temp.
- -45°C ~ +85°C storage temp.
- 2W operation, .5W standby power consumption
- Shock-resistant up to 1500G
- RAID Support
- Supplied with 3.5" desktop adapter bracket
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and Linux
- 2M hours MTBF
- 3-Year Warranty
- 50-240GB drives performance:
- Up to 285MB/s max. read
- Up to 275MB/s max. write
- Up to 250MB/s sustained write
- 50,000 IOPS (Vertex 2 series), 10,000 IOPS (Agility 2 series) random write 4KB (aligned)
- 400-480GB drives max. performance:
- Up to 250MB/s max. read
- Up to 240MB/s max. write
- Up to 200MB/s sustained write
- 22,500 IOPS (Vertex 2 series), 10,000 IOPS (Agility 2 series) random write 4KB (aligned)
Source: OCZ Technology Group
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!