ZOTAC Unleashes Latest LGA775 Mini-ITX Platform
ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi (GF9300-I-E) delivers three SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 5, wake on USB support, greater range of overclocking options and enhancements to the GeForce 9300 graphics processor.
Whether you need a high-performance or low-consuming system, the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is capable of serving both requirements with new overclocking options that enable voltage adjustments for CPU, chipset and memory.
The range of voltage options allows for overvolting to increase overclocking capabilities or undervolting for greater energy-efficiency. Also, ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is designed to accommodate large heat sinks for improved cooling.
The performance enhancements of the GeForce 9300 IGP include the 22-percent engine clock increase and the 14-percent shader clock increase.
ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi has a new dual-link DVI output that supports monitors with resolutions up to 2560x1600.
- New tweaked and tuned ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi (GF9300-I-E)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300 chipset: 16 CUDA processors, 580 MHz GPU clock, 1400 MHz Shader clock
- Intel Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme, Pentium, Celeron compatible
- LGA775 socket
- Up to 1333 MHz FSB
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 expansion
- Dual-link DVI output (up to 2560x1600)
- Overclocking options: CPU voltage: -0.1V to +0.3V; chipset voltage: 1.10V to 1.25V; memory voltage: 1.80V to 2.10V
- 3 SATA 3.0 Gb/s + 1 eSATA w/RAID 0, 1, 0+1 & 5 support
- Onboard 5.1-channel high-definition audio, optical & Coaxial S/PDIF outputs
- Wake-on USB support
- Polymer capacitors
- Internal S/PDIF audio output header
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Onboard 802.11b/g WiFi
- Microsoft DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible
- Mini-ITX form factor
Write a comment below. No registration needed!