NOX Renews HTPC Product Line With Media II, Live 2 Chassis
NOX Media II has a distinctive and elegant look, offers space for two external 5.25" bays and two internal 3.5" bays. The chassis offers plenty of room and flexibility to assemble an advanced multimedia rig and is claimed to have great cooling and noise reduction performance.
NOX Live II shares the same chassis, but also has an LCD front panel, an IR Receiver, an IMON remote, and front-panel volume controls.
Both chassis have brushed aluminum front panels and offer USB 2.0, audio/mic interfaces on the front as well as stylish blue LEDs for cool glowing reflections.
- Chassis Type: HTPC
- Form factor: ATX, Micro ATX
- Cooling system: 2 x 80/120 mm side fans (optional), 2 x 80 mm rear fans
- Drive bays: 1 x 5.25" external, 2 x 3.5" internal
- Material: SECC stainless steel chassis, aluminum front panel
- Expansion slots: 7
- External ports: 2 x USB 2.0, audio, mic
- Dimensions: 370 x 140 x 470 mm
- Power supply: standard ATX (not included)
- Extra features (NOX Live 2): front panel volume control, iMON remote, LCD display
- MSRP: &eur;59.90 (NOX Media II) and &eur;124.90 (NOX Live 2)
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!