Logitech Introduces Ultimate Ears 700 for iPods
Logitech introduced the new Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones. According to the press release, the earphones deliver the kind of audio quality "used by 75 percent of the world's touring professional artists".
The Ultimate Ears 700 earphones use a custom-tuned dual-armature microdesign that is claimed to deliver highly accurate sound reproduction in a compact design – each earphone is smaller than a dime.
- Type: In-ear
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 16.5 kHz
- Impedance: 40 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz
- Weight: 0.41 ounces (11.6 grams)
- Noise isolation: 26 dB
- Cable length: 46 inches (116.8 cm)
- Input connector: 1/8 inch (3.5 mm), gold plated
- Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones
- Pocket-ready hard case
- Soft, silicone ear-cushions (S,M,L)
- Two sets of Comply foam ear-cushions
- Airline attenuator for hearing protection
- Instruction manual
- 1-year limited hardware warranty.
The Ultimate Ears 700 earphones include an assortment of ear cushions so you can choose the fit that's best for you. You can choose between small, medium and large soft-silicone ear cushions or use the included Comply foam cushions for optimum comfort, fit and seal. The custom fit provides passive noise-isolation of up to 26 dB, allowing you to get fully immersed in your tunes.
For your traveling convenience, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones also come with a pocket-ready hard case. At just 11.6 grams, the earphones are light enough to wear.
The Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in April for a suggested retail price of $229.99 (U.S.).
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!