HTC Unveils New Touch HD Handset
HTC Corporation today unveiled its HTC Touch HD, an entertainment-focused mobile handset. The novelty integrates a large 3.8-inch WVGA display, a standard 3.5mm audio jack and a 5-Mp autofocus camera. The new device also features HTC's TouchFLO 3D user interface.
HTC Touch HD will be available in early December 2008 in Hong Kong with the MRSP of ~900 USD.
- Model: HTC Touch HD T8282
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528 MHz
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Memory: 512 MB ROM, 288 MB RAM
- Dimensions: 115 mm x 62.8 mm x 12 mm (4.358 in x 2.4722 in x 0.47 in)
- Weight: 147 grams (5.185 ounces) with battery
- Display: 3.8-inch TFT-LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with the 480x800 WVGA resolution
- Network: HSDPA/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz, quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Device Control: HTC TouchFLO 3D, touch-sensitive front panel buttons
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 EDR with A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g, HTC ExtUSB (11-pin mini-USB 2.0)
- Cameras: 5-Mp primary autofocus camera, VGA CMOS secondary camera
- Audio: built-in 3.5 mm audio jack, microphone, speaker, and FM radio, supports AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV formats as well as 40 polyphonic and standard MIDI format 0 and 1 (SMF)/SP MIDI
- Battery: rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Capacity: 1350 mAh, talk time up to 420 min. WCDMA / up to 480 min. GSM, standby time up to 680 hrs. WCDMA / up to 440 hrs. GSM, video call time up to 140 min.
- Expansion Slot: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- AC Adapter: Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, DC output: 5V and 1A
- Other Features: GPS, FM Radio, G-Sensor
Source: HTC Corporation
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!