Silicon Power Announces Ultima II I-Series USB Drives with ReadyBoost
Silicon Power today released its new Ultima II I-Series USB flash drives with the ReadyBoost feature. Novelties come in "titanium blue" and black colors and 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. The recommended retail price is 45 USD for a 16GB drive.
Like most other Silicon Power pen drives, Ultima II I-Series is supported by SmartKit software pack available at the company website.
Other features and specs:
- Bundled with SmartKit
- Dimensions: 60.60mm x 17.45mm x 8.15mm
- Weight: 10g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
- Works under Windows Vista, Win98/ME (drivers required), Win2000, WinXP, Mac OS 9.0 & higher, Linux 2.4.0
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Lifetime warranty
Source: Silicon Power
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!