Scythe Announces Ninja 2 CPU Cooler
Scythe announced Ninja 2, the improved version of its Ninja fanless CPU Cooler.
According to the press release, the novelty offers 5% performance increase during fanless operation (65W TDP at 25°C/77F ambient temperature) and 15% increase during active cooling operation (130W TDP at 25°C/77F ambient temperature).
Most of the features remain the same from the previous version. To optimize cooling performance for Ninja 2, Scythe originally designed the Slip Stream 120mm case fan tuned to spin at 1000rpm.
- Model Name: Ninja 2 CPU Cooler
- Model Number: SCNJ-2000
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 478, Socket T/LGA775; AMD Socket 754, Socket 939, Socket AM2, Socket 940
- Dimensions: 116 x 116 x 152 mm / 4.57 x 4.57 x 5.98 inches (Overall); 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72x 0.98 inches (Fan)
- Fan Speed: 1000rpm (±10%)
- Fan Noise: 20.50dBA
- Air Flow: 52.90CFM
- Weight: 705g (+115g Fan) / 22.75oz (+3.71oz Fan)
- MSRP: 54 USD, 30.95 EUR, excl. VAT
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!