Matrox Releases M-Series Graphics Cards
Matrox Graphics announced the availability of its M-Series multi-monitor graphics cards. These quad-capable display cards offer 512MB of memory, native PCIe x16 performance, and support for independent or stretched mode on up to four monitors simultaneously.
The M-Series cards are WHQL-certified on both Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista, and ship with unified drivers for easy deployment across a wide variety of systems.
- Multi-Monitor Features:
- Native digital quad-monitor support with PCIe x16 performance (M9140);
- Dual digital output cards offer low-cost instant upgrade to quad analog output via external cable (M9120 Plus);
- Drive up to two monitors per card at maximum resolutions of 2560 x 1600 (M9125 - digital) or 2048 x 1536 (M9120 - analog) per display;
- Pristine image quality for the highest resolution monitors.
- Advanced Multi-Monitor Desktop Management:
- Support up to four widescreen monitors (DVI or analog) in portrait and landscape simultaneously as one large desktop or with independent resolutions;
- Matrox PowerDesk software for configuring and managing program windows on multiple monitors.
- Passive Cooling:
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability.
The Matrox M-Series graphics cards will be available in Q3/08.
- M9120 PCIe x16 - 259 USD
- M9125 PCIe x16 - 399 USD
- M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 - 329 USD
- M9120 Plus LP PCIe x1 - 329 USD
- M9140 LP PCIe x16 - 599 USD
- Quad analog upgrade cable - 99 USD
Source: Matrox Graphics
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!