Razer Debuts The Razer DeathAdder For Mac OS X
Razer has launched the "Lunar White" Razer DeathAdder, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse specifically built with the needs of Mac OS X gamers in mind.
Razer DeathAdder for the Mac – US: $59.99; Europe: ˆ49.99
- 1800dpi Razer Precision 3G Infrared Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
- Up to 120 inches per second and15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Approximate size:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
Availability: May 20, 2008 – Worldwide and at US Apple stores.
The first gaming mouse in Razer's arsenal specifically developed for the Mac gamer, the Razer DeathAdder's Razer 3G Infrared Sensor technology and engineering improvements make it well-suited for Mac OS X gamers in need of a fully feature gaming mouse. The DeathAdder for Mac OS X features the 1800 dpi Razer Precision 3G infrared sensor with 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response and a tracking speed of up to 120 inches per second (ips).
The Razer DeathAdder has five independent Hyperesponse buttons and On-the-Fly Sensitivity drivers that allows players to instantly change and adjust mouse sensitivity settings to their game environment. As a bonus, the mouse possesses a sleek and smooth rubber coated matte black finish that enhances gripping traction while maintaining a dry surface, with a pulsating white Razer logo that illuminates its elegant curves and the perfect right-handed ergonomic shape.
ASUS Launches R9 200, R7 200 Series, Matrix R9 280X Graphics Cards
Apacer Launches SATA SLC-lite SSD solutions
ADATA Introduces a Stylish External HDD HC630
Samsung Introduces New Wireless Multiroom Speakers
WD Gives Consumers a Cloud of Their Own
Write a comment below. No registration needed!