OCZ Announces Vendetta 2 CPU Cooler
OCZ Technology Group unveiled the OCZ Vendetta 2, a new CPU cooler with a powerful 120mm fan design that features stacked fin and heat-pipe direct touch (HDT) design.
Utilizing the performance of the latest HDT design, the Vendetta 2 has direct contact with the processor using three copper heat pipes to ensure the most rapid heat transfer. The dimple micro-configuration of the stacked aluminum fins adds turbulence, reducing the skin effect of air flow for more efficient circulation within your case. The versatile and user-friendly Vendetta 2 is compatible with AMD AM2/939/754/755 and Intel 775 sockets and can be installed quickly and easily by end-users at all skill levels.
- For Sockets AMD 754/755/939/AM2, Intel LGA775*
- 3 Pure Copper heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
- Pure Aluminum fins for ultimate durability
- Heatsink Dimensions:(W)120 x (H)50 x (D)159mm
- Fan Dimensions: (L)120 x (W) 120 x (H)25mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Speed: 800-1500 RPM
- Fan Air Flow: 65-81 CFM
- Noise Level: 20-32 dBA
- Bearing type: Rifle
- Connector: 4-pin with PWM
- Includes: 120mm Fan with rubber connectors
- Mounting Hardware for all above CPUs
- Thermal Compound
- Part Number: OCZTVEND2
Source: OCZ Technology Group
Write a comment below. No registration needed!